PUTTING THE G INTO GAMING
Ideas. Actions. Change.
- Attracting women from outside the industry into Games
- Supporting women already in the industry
- Working with schools, universities and parents to promote games as an attractive career option for girls and young women
- Providing studios with practical advice on how they can address gender imbalance, regardless of their size
- Champion women working in the industry – sharing advice, support, guidance and a voice to speak out.
- Promote diverse thinking, working directly with studios to share our community feedback – offering them the tools they need for a working environment that’s gender neutral and welcoming to all.
- Attract and connect with female talent across all ages and experience levels to encourage them to see Games as a career for them.
- Share the love and passionately celebrate the wonderful women working in Games.